;

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Secret of Men Success

Everyone definitely will experience their first love. They all said that first love will never be forgotten. My first love happened long time ago. She said I was too willful, have high dependence and will never grow up. But I know all this just an excuses for her so that she can be with someone else. In the end, we broke up. Around that time, it’s my most difficult time. Finished my education, finding a job, I still remember working at star bucks coffee that time, I have never felt that lonely. I know I shouldn’t contact her anymore. I know I should be Independent, I know that love will never be betrayed as the sun and the sea, true love never exist, what do you know about love, when time goes by, I know and understand how, but..I haven’t asked anything from her or contact her for a long time now.

I know, its time for me to say good bye and tell her..thank you. She put herself in me. "don’t meet each other, don’t call each other, forget about me." She said. I will grow up, be more mature, be smart, can curse, can lie, can bargain in supermarket, get my title, know about life, I will get married, and getting old. I have finished my High National Diploma, Bsc Hons Degree and going for Phd. But I have to work first, find a job and build my own career. To my first love, will never see each other again, till end of the world, but my mother..always encourage me to walk forward. Thank you.

4 comments:

HaneezOnlineShope said...

Everyone has their own story in their life...whatever happen we just can look forward and don't think about the past,all the things happened with a reason...maybe God plans something good for u in the future...step forward and good luck for your new life journey...may all the things going on your way...=)keep smiling bro^_^peace!!no war...hehehe..

adib said...

:) lama tak update joe! hahah :p mana pegi? bz reja ka?

Johancraft said...

may b juak tek..bz kerjak..tapi akan update :D

Johancraft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Handmade Jewelry Auctions
Unique handmade jewelry design
get until 60% Discount for LIMITED!
www.amazeauctions.com
Handmade Jewelry Auctions
Unique handmade jewelry design
get until 60% Discount for LIMITED!
www.amazeauctions.com